Sunday, December 21, 2008

Doulos

Yesterday was a raining day.Me,Audrey,Ksw,Nico,Anderson,Kang Hong,Calvyn and Wei went to Doulos at pending there.Before that, we met at sch.While waiting for Ksw and Nico,we went to Mph.On that time,no one playing badminton.I asked who got bring racket but no one bring it.I called Elizabeth and asked her to play with me now.I think i was crazy on badminton.really crazy.Around 3.30 we reached Doulos.I can't even recognize Amanda if she din greet me yesterday.lol.so funny.Audrey and I bought some books and keychain at there.Anderson them were busy taking photo.We went home around 4.30.At nite time,i went shopping with my bro n sis audrey and her mum.There was an exhibition last nite.I like one of the performance by singing a song.The song with simple melody and lyrics but it's a nice song for me. :)

No comments: