Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day for 2008, Welcome 2009

23 hours to go........now oledi 1.00am for 31 Dec 2008.The last day for 2008 and waiting for 2009.hahahaha.still left introduction(if need), question 1d, bibliography, conclusion and add more slides.although really get tired with the assignment, still excited for waiting the 1st day of 2009.waiting tomorrow nite to countdown with tv.lol.Today, audrey and i went to library to do our assignment again. At the same time, i get angry again.But always come fast go fast.My phone dropped on the carpet.Luckily it was carpet if not i will xin tong si. Besides, my youngest bro get 5As for his PMR,quite a good news for me n my family...it's the turn for my mum to hao lian now...lol.don scold me with that.For me, i really felt happy with the results and proved that they can get good results if they work harder.The last thing to do in the last day of 2008 is pia assignment.What a funny thing.The last wish for 2008 is hope everyone finish their assignment on time and be coorperative. Tomorrow nite countdown, no assignment. Let's us welcome 2009 together.

No comments: