Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finally i'm free now...

Finally i'm free now to sit down front of the pc...Today is the second last day before sch reopen and for sure will be very busy.I woke up quite late around 10 this morning.When i woke up i still worried about audrey and the exam.Audrey,stop blaming and scolding urself.Actually nth 1.No worries.I told u nth then nth liaw.Trust me.What to do then?Haiz...After i woke up, i heard my aunt told my mum that my cousin's mother-in-law kena cancer,and it was quite serious.Hope she will be fine soon.Although there was not enough ppl downstairs,my aunt and I still need to go out and buy CNY things.After we came home,still busy arrange the things.Besides,heard a bad news too that was one of my aunt's fren kena cancer.Totally feel that 人生有太多的无奈和无常.My uncle was stubborn that won't listening to us.Sorry for saying that he was stubborn.We told him to rest more,but keep on doing this doing that.I hope he can rest more and take care himself.and won't let us so worry about him.and I was quite disappointed with my 2 bros.After my aunt and i came home,both of them came up watched tv and play computer.Ppl were busy like hell,they still so eng doing that.I really hope they use their brain to understand and think more about those orang tua,not only think about play,eat and sleep.
A good news for this CNY, everyone is going to eat 团圆饭together.I think everyone's hope is that.Because my ama oledi 92 years old.If not think in a good way, how many more years to have 团圆饭 together with her ?The angpao i want for this year is my family 平平安安,快快乐乐过年.Others are not important anymore.Everyone must in CNY mood now, coz CNY coming soon.
人生有太多的无奈和无常.珍惜你身边的所有人.Don't wait until one day then regret.不要身在福中不知福.

No comments: