Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Merdeka!!!

finally the exam is over.I think GIFC finish the exam happily.Holiday start from today until 26/3...I'm so stupid because i tot today is 16. i'm blur blur. During the Moral studies exam, my table goyang goyang again. I was thinking of why every time exam, my table will goyang goyang. Then i asked the invigilator to change for me. Thank you to her. Today is the last day for school and the first day for holiday too. CNY mood now...2 more weeks to go... have a lot of thing to do before CNY.
Yesterday i have a look the photos i took 2 days ago about the flood. I think i'm crazy that i took around 100+++.hahaha.crazy me.Lester them said why am i so free, din kiasu, no need to study?Ppl busy study and i was there busy took photo.
Now really have nth to do, except waiting the time to pass...
During assignment and exam time, busy with those stuff
After exam and start holiday, really feel nth to do...What to do?
Hahaha. Really feel so mao tun sometimes...
Holiday Start. Enjoy!