Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holidays gone...

5 days holidays finally fly away. just a blink of eyes. really fast. by the time i had finished mr.greg's 12 pieces. and left 2 more interior design to colour. I feel happy that i can finished most of the thing within these few days. As for today, i din go for badminton again. I get angry just now because my bros them don wanna open the door for my aunt. I was busy with my drawings and hungry, they were free like hell playing games and watching tv yet i'm the one opened the door. geram. I chat with nico just now. He told me something as he told lester oledi. Maybe that is a good decision for him. but i think that is a bad news for me. anyway. still support him. not feel like going to sch tomorrow because of laziness. After finished those drawings, i started worry about the english report again. last week i think of join lester n nico's group. should i be that selfish? finally i din make that decision. is that a right decision and good result for my decision this time? hope will be good one. how can i do the english report like that? i really have no idea. lester dropped into miss jenny's lies today. she told him that tomorrow is the due date for our assignments. so lester and sze qian chiong for their assignments. quite funny.

1 comment:

LESTER TEO said...

jenny that liar.....i will do my revenge on her....


not only this...i wan continue to suan audrey