Sunday, May 31, 2009

Realised something...

Tonite, we went out to have our dinner with audrey them again at somewhere near petanak there. There were 2 things that i realised. 1st thing was there was a shop named 'Soon Loong', the name same as our shop's name. What a surprise. 2nd thing was i realised that my dad's hair became so white. Really become very white than previous time. Today, i had finished the 12 pieces for Mr.Greg. left 2 human figure and 1 fabric to colour. There is another 6 more perspective to colour and 1 more haven draw yet. i hope everything will finish by tuesday so i can concentrate on the english report and other assignments. I have to tell myself that don't be lazy. Continue all those stuff. should i go for badminton on tuesday? should i release my stress before the 3rd assignment to be completed? is there enough time for me? I still thinking of it.

No comments: