Friday, May 22, 2009

Presentation

Yesterday, we had a presentation for design studies. It was the postcards presentation. We were given 3 weeks only to finish this assignment. Finally, we able to finish it. Thursday at 01.12am, mateen sms me told me mr.azuar said need to design the box by using illus or ps. When i saw it was the next day when i woke up. No idea for that. I'm the lucky number 1 for the presentation of 8 person. I sit at teacher's seat to copy the slides for our presentation. Who knows i picked the lucky no.1 at there. Really funny. Before the presentation, i din feel nervous at all. maybe because of too tired. I just read everything from my slides. I quite happy that mr.azuar accepted my 5 postcards. As for the box, only have the branches draw by lester at library that day. Redo and print the box again. This afternoon, i went to hock lee by myself. Actually we wanna go together, but nico don have the illus cannot do, dono where is lester, mateen and others? I helped olivia print hers too. I printed 2 same piece for myself because i know that i will make mistakes. After print out, i cut the part that i don need. After finish off the box, i do graphic design's homework which i din do for 1 month i think. Have tons of things haven print out and paste them in visual diary. I just finish it just now. Search Print Cut Paste. Actually wanna do english report, but seems like not in the right mood to do english report. Left 20 days for Assignment 2 of Drawing and Illustration. 24 pieces. I had finish the 6 piece of comics and draw 2 interior design oledi. the comics really make me headache and not nice. For mr.greg, the composition of hand halfway oledi and the fruits with cloth we draw this wed. mr.greg said i have major improvements since the 1st day i came into class. should i happy with that? it was tough for me to draw everyday and can't even have that kind of brain which can see shadows or whatever. Anyway i won't give up for everything especially drawing. really tough. I will try my best. hope can pass this subject. I want to finish part of the english report tomorrow and draw somethings for the assignment. cannot waste time and do last min work.

No comments: