Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another sunday

This morning i woke up around 8++.. i fall down when walking down from the staircase. Luckily i din fall until the end of the staircase. it was very painful. my 2 stupid bros still ask who is that. omg. Finally, i finish colour my comics. But there is still 1 piece i dono how to draw the hand, need help from nico or lester tomorrow. i finished them around 2.30. After that i found the box for my postcards for Design Studies. I asked my aunty how should i do the box. She helped me with that. really thanks a lot. I hope teacher will approve it tomorrow. After that, i drew the composition for Drawing. I drew the hand that is exactly not same with that hand i want. i dono what is the problem. Need to ask Mr.Greg tomorrow. and i draw the key chain too. dono can use or not. Around 4.30 i took my dinner and take bath at 5.30. Tonite i went out with pei sing. I promise her not to put her plane tonite. We went to the dance concert held at kenyalang there which i never go in before. The chair is very lousy.... no idea. before she come and fetch me, she went to have dinner with her family only took 25 mins for that. quite kolian. I met old classmate too who i din met for 1 year+++. quite a long time. the performance tonite i think is good, just one of the dancer's hat drop down. i think she will very upset and get scold for her mistake and will cry for whole night as what i told pei sing. but she tried her best oledi. We sat at the 1st and 2nd seat, those ppl who late and wanna go to their seat, dono say thank you or sorry, what is manners....those ppl who took photo keep on go in go out. omg. so macam macam and make us need to move around our legs and her legs tiu kin too and my buttocks very painful becoz of the chair. actually i was so tired while the performance and feel like fall asleep and pei sing asked me wanna sleep issit. around 9.30 the performace finished then we went off, it was raining too. i reached home around before 10. That was a day for me. Today was the final for the Sudirman Cup. China vs Korea. 3-0. can't believe that the korea mixed doubles will lose and the men doubles china finally won although seems like korea is going to win for this match. and the malaysia lose again last nite. dono what happen to the men doubles also. Tomorrow's class is gesture drawing. I hope i can improve my skills because really like shit and find back my confidence. JIA YOU for myself and everyone. Try harder. good luck for those who having mid-term now.

6 comments:

ANDeRsON said...

borneo post?

Hiro said...

Aduh~ Alicia puak toh

LESTER TEO said...

y owes about drawing...

y u take design.....now u can take academic writing for becoming a writer for borneo post

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Short story writer perhaps? Haha...

God Bless =)

jonzhangzhiming said...

Hate Korea for defeating my country and the last game (men's doubles), they didn't even shake hands with Indonesian pair. Very extremely RUDE!! I am very happy to know that China won the Sudirman Cup 2009!!!Korea still need to know that with the existence of China, no one can stop China for being a champion!!HATE KOREA!!

AliciA said...

but korea is better than indonesia and malaysia now. maybe need to wait until there is a genius team can beat china down.lol.not borneo post. is what i think in my mind then type.lol