Friday, May 29, 2009

Tired or Happy?

I think i'm getting sick now. and so tired. but still have lots things to do. no idea. need to continue with those assignments. i had finished 3 pieces for Mr.Greg today. I really feel glad about it. so i will do 2 more tomorrow and hope will finish the 12 pieces by sunday. after that still have 6 pieces of perspective to colour.i hope will finish them by tuesday. still have an english report about Nike, packinging design and poster design. yesterday my mood damn bad. coz i'm not feeling weel yet still worried about those assignments and some more others. Yesterday before i went to school, we went to chi yun coz yesterday was Dragon Boat festival. There are lots of new pictures. now i realised that there r many ppl passed away as give birth to babies. What is life? She passed away 1 month+++ oledi but i still miss her so much. Sometimes, i felt like everything just happen few days ago. still can remember those situation clearly in my mind and comes with the sad feeling and tears again. Yesterday i asked pei sing should i give up? becoz i really get tired of assignments now. she said y give up? next month finish give up what. i think ama won't agree i just give up like this also. so i have to be hardworking and be brave to face those challenges. and anderson said non of my business also. This reply make me really disappointed. I treat him as my fren he said that to me. I have no words to him now. I told pei sing,she said chap siao him. but i think won't just end this friendship like that. is it a right decision? I feel glad that when i was in bad mood, pei sing still listen what i wanna say from my heart which i kept it for myself since this sem start. thanks.

1 comment:

ANDeRsON said...

sorry for saying that "non of ur business" to u
sorry if i really make u disappointed.
u can chap siao me if u still angry

end up? or maintain our frendship?

i respect ur decision.