Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday

Today is the 1st day of the week. Quite a tiring day for me. Early morning draw the visual projection which made me confused and angry of it. Really damn bad mood and geram myself in early morning. I really dono how to think that kind of way. How? I have no idea too. How to improve everything? How How How? Why can't I draw well like others? Omg. Today hand in the assignment 1 for Mr.Greg. This thursday is the presentation of our logo, business card and postcard. Until now, i still stuck on the postcard. Hope tomorrow will have any idea of how to design it. Wednesday maybe will be sent to print out. Today Mr.Azuar post the assignment 2 for us oledi. It is about typography. Need to take photo by our own. Anderson and I went to book the badminton court. Unfortunately, someone was earlier than us. That's mean we only have 2 courts from 12 to 3. I made an own quiz this afternoon. The highest score was 25% by audrey, chong and nico. There were some of them getting 0% for it. Hope everything is on the right path now. Tomorrow morning will go chi yun to do the qi qi which is 49 days. So we will change red shirt when back home tomorrow. But after that still cannot wear that red, yellow and others. As for cny next year, my aunties said we only can go their house but no others relatives. Next sun is mothers' day if not mistaken. We're not going to celebrate it due to that.

No comments: