Friday, May 1, 2009

Rush for 12 pieces again

Finally, I sent the 12 pieces for Miss Jenny this afternoon. And there are 12 more to go for Mr.Greg. I have finish the 6 objects and 3 human figures. Left 3 more human figures. But that is a challenge for me. I will spend 2 more days to finish off the 3 human figures. Hope will draw well. Sometimes really get tired and angry of it. Everyday come home then draw draw draw. seems like besides draw and colour nth can do anymore. Busy for what. What the heck. What life is going on. I complained to pei sing, she said it's my job. I have no reason to deny it and only can accept it. After mon, need to continue with the postcard again. When the boring life will stop? Yesterday, during Mr.Michael's class, all of us were doing our postcard for our company. I sat in front of pc for almost 3 hours yet still do nth at there. Really dono what am i doing there. The brain stuck there. Can't even think of any idea. Before that i thought can finish it within the 3 hours there. Who knows still need finish off on mon after finish the 12 pieces. I have to tell myself cannot give up now because left 3 more to do. I hope i will trust myself i can finish it on time.

4 comments:

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Luckily I changed my course before coming to Swinburne.

Thanks for the info & take care of yourself well since many people are sick these days because of the weather.

God Bless =)

AliciA said...

Tq. Take care yourself as well.

Ellen Kho said...

jia you alicia ^^

AliciA said...

U 2.