Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today

Let me start with what i did from this morning. This morning on the way to lecture room, i met elizabeth. She asked me why wear that black? I just smile to her. After that, i went to class. Today i took 1 hour just for drawing nico. like shit. I took a long time only finish nico's face. But others finish everything. What am i doing??? How stupid i am. Omg. Really disappointed. Hope will improve as soon as possible. Dont draw and colour until like shit. Last nite i took a quiz about how well do you know audrey. I really feel geram and funny of it. At 1st, i thought i will get 100%. If not 100% at least will have 80%. But the result was i got 25% only. Really xia soi. Today was lester's presentation. He was the last one. He said he messed it up. During the recess time, 3 of us went to renew our ID and find Miss Jenny. I borrowed some books from her and she said we must hand in the assignments on this friday. Anyway still need to thank her for giving 1 more week to us. As for now, i had finish my stencil and perspective left the car to colour tomorrow. Still need to ask my aunty. After tomorrow, will be busy on the object and human for Mr.Greg again. Aduh. When will finish everything? Today i went to my cousin there and took some photos from him as i need it for digital image of my company tomorrow for Mr.Michael's class. How soi am i. His pendrive dropped on the floor and spoil. Everything inside the pendrive was gone. That's mean i cannot take any photos from him and his documents all gone. Luckily he still have some in his hp, he sent to me. Thanks for sending me those photos and hope the pendrive can be recovered. This teach me really need to save a copy inside pc or another pendrive. If not, will die when u need it. Tomorrow will finish off the digital image and prepare for presentation next week. Attend Mr.Azuar's class. Might not attend english'class. After tomorrow will continue the object and human again. Hope and MUST finish it before Mon.

No comments: