Saturday, April 25, 2009

The feeling....

after reading lester and anderson's blog, seems like everyone quite dislike the Sem 2 life. What is the reason? Why? Me myself dono also. For me, there is no point to find it out. What i can only i do now is finish off these assignments. GIFC seldom meet nowadays except lunch time. Everyone was busy with their own assignments. Most of the time will only left me, nico and lester. sometimes with audrey them,anderson and kh. Really quite boring. But oledi week 6 now. left 8 more weeks then finish our foundation. jia you everyone. I still believe we can. 甘愿去做不甘愿的事. At 1st i really dislike drawing, even can say is hate. but i feel that i'm on the way learning and improving now. No hate it anymore. I know that i produce things really slow like tortoise, so i told myself cannot do last min work. As for today, finally, i finished the 6 piece of stencil. Finish drawing the perspective. But the problem is i need to colour it. I stuck on it. My brain stuck again. anyway. i will try my best and finish it. although they might be like shit, i still need to hand in. Thanks for my aunty who help me correct my perspective and cousins help me spray yesterday,teach me the watercolour today, pei sing who helped me for the poster that day and audrey, lester and nico who always give me some ideas.Olivia who helped me drew my building too. Appreciate those who helped me before. For the presentation 2 days ago, i was the last one for both presentation. Quite funny. Times always past through very fast, tomorrow will be sunday again. the last day for weekend. then having class again on mon. hope Mr.Greg won't put us plane again. and hope will finish assignments on time.

2 comments:

Mysterious God Of Light said...

Nice to know that you are on the smoother path now.

Jia you lor! Gambateh~

God Bless =)

AliciA said...

tq