Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blogging....

It is the time for blogging now... i had memorized my english oral speech. but i really hope i can remember everything for presentation tomorrow and stay comfortable and stable. For design class, we will have a presentation about the 3 posters too. According to Miss Jenny, Mr.Greg who put us plane this Monday went to Melbourne or somewhere(I forgot). So we missed out his class for 2 weeks oledi. I think that was good for me too because i haven finish his drawing assignment. actually is not until half. Miss Jenny extended the dead line for us until next fri. It's great for me. I hope i will finish everything on time. By the way, i left 1 more piece for stencil. 3 perspective to colour and 2 more perspective to draw. For Mr.Greg, 1 to colour and 4 more to draw. Thank you lester and olivia for helping me to draw and edit those things. This afternoon we went to print out our poster at Data Print at Saberkas there. I was too late because i was changing the Chris Bosse 1. I think that piece not is that nice if compare to another 2. Anyway, i should thanks my bro a lot who did the poster together with me and he gave out many ideas. I have to admit that his brain really better than mine because that was truth. It was great that everyone of us finish up the poster on time. Funny thing happened as Lester had forgotten about Mateen's poster.Luckily Nico did mention about mateen, if not really can't imagine how Mateen is going to present tomorrow. Hope presentation will be fine tomorrow and won't be cacat. This afternoon, after Miss Jenny's class we went to cafeteria as they wanna take lunch. Met someone who i cannot really recognize her until lester told me that was her. really quite surprise for that. After we had print out all the posters, we went to the musuem as there is an exhibition held there. The place where we become the slaves for last wed(Just kidding). There are a lots of good artworks. Some are quite sat especially the typography i like most. We can't found where the workshop is. I was shocked that when i saw lester n nico pm were boring uni life and bla bla bla.... have the same feeling here.Quite boring for us repeating the same thing everyday. Draw, Think, Draw, Think........ sometimes really feel stress of it and what nico told me this afternoon shocken me too. I hope he will think properly and support his decision. and for degree i think i will take Multimedia Software Development. For the planning of my dad them go to China was gone. I also not sure about it, need to gossip then i will know it. That's wat i said finally will talk cock only. sorry for that but that is the truth. i'm sure that everyone is not in the good mood now coz their plan pao tang oledi. Too bad so sad. I din go chi yun for 2 weeks oledi since i have tons of assignments to finish off. Feel so sorry for my ama but i think mostly i will be there next week. and i hope i can go next week. this morning while taking breakfast with my aunty and sis, i saw 2 lao lang with white hairs. i was thinking of my ama again. Let's finish blogging here and i have to continue to memorize my speech again. Good luck everyone and all the best for presentation tomorrow.

No comments: