Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Assignments

Have tons of assignments now. Hope can complete them before the due date. It is not good to do last min work often. Today Miss Jenny's class, she teach use perspective which i had lots of problem with that. It was the Mathematics topic that I don't like.I don't have the visual like others. It was quite tough for me. but seems like quite easy for nico and lester. I hope can improve it ASAP. Today was Pei Sing's birthday. Happy birthday to her. Actually we met today, but i forgot to say happy birthday to her again. I'm too forgetful, paiseh for that. At the moment, i found 3 pieces for my stencil oledi. But need to use either spray, soft pastel or watercolour to complete them. Need to think of ideas again. Besides, another 15 pieces for Mr.Greg. 3 Posters for Mr.Azuar and Logo,Business Card and Digital Image(if not mistaken) for Mr.Michael. What assignment we do for Graphic Design actually same as what BC them do. Next month before my dad them went to China, a wedding will be held. But all of us are not allowed to participate and attend since ama passed away. There is pantang and respect our ama. I think ama will feel happy with that good news too. Hope can finish everything ASAP.

No comments: